I have determined that there are 8 characteristics that you must have if you want to succeed online. You must:
1. Have desire. Without desire, there can be no creativity.
2. Have a plan. Businesses thrive on having a good plan. You cannot just throw up a website and think you are in business. Planning is the key to implementation and success.
3. Have a mentor. Your success will increase if you are following in the footsteps of someone who has “been there and done that.” It can shave years off the learning process and lead to dramatic profitability. Proper guidance is essential to business success.
4. Have a superb team. You cannot do everything yourself. You should focus on what you do best! Have your team of experts do the things that you don’t like to do or that you are not qualified to do. Andrew Carnegie once said, “The secret of success lies not in doing your own work, but in recognizing the right man to do it.”
5. Have a high converting, high priced quality product with a good sales funnel. Having a high converting product equates to larger commissions. Be selective in picking a product line that will give you the best chance of becoming a 6 or 7 figure earner. I cannot stress enough having a quality product that people will want and appreciate if it makes their lives better.
6. Have a good value ladder. Your first product that you introduce your customer to should be a low cost “lead magnet” type product. The purpose of this “freebie” is to get the customers name and email for future sales. By creating value for the customer from the start you will establish a lasting relationship. Giving them something for free is an important first step. Then you build from that point with ever increasing priced products that you offer them.
7. Have good back-end office support. This is vitally important for any business and your business is no exception. If customers cannot get their questions answered or problems solved the word will get out and it could doom your business.
8. Have compassion. Be humble and compassionate toward your fellow man and recognize the accomplishments of your team. Be humble to your customers and provide value to them with every contact.
If you strive to improve upon these 8 characteristics (and you can probably add more yourself) you will be well on your way to succeeding online.
If you would like more information about how you can leverage the power of the internet to make a significant income, <CLICK HERE>
To Your Wealth
Follow Us on Social Media